This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HEALTHY INVESTMENTS LTD.
- BHARTIYA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- ABHISHEK FINLEASE LTD
- SHRI KESHAV CEMENTS AND INFRA LTD
- BERGER PAINTS INDIA LTD.
- SIGNET INDUSTRIES LIMITEDD
- RAMA VISION LIMITEDD
- B.L.KASHYAP AND SONS LTD.
- SITA ENTERPRISES LTD.
- TOURISM FINANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
- LLOYDS STEELS IND. LTD.
- GALADA FINANCE LIMITED
- SUMIT WOODS LIMITEDD
- ELANTAS BECK INDIA LTD.
- FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD.
- KKV AGRO POWERS LIMITED
- CLIO INFOTECH LIMITED
- BOMBAY OXYGEN INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- GRETEX INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- DISA INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD. (CHMBBRW)?
Can I buy CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD. (CHMBBRW) shares?
How do I buy CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD. (CHMBBRW) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD. (CHMBBRW) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD. (CHMBBRW) shares.
In which sector do CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD. (CHMBBRW) belong?
Today's live share price for CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 3.52 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1984, Chambal Breweries and Distilleries was promoted by Parasram Jhamnani. The company trades in Indian-made foreign liquor (IMFL), beer and country liquor. The company markets its products throughout the country, through wholesalers and retailers. It deals directly with bulk consumers like armed forces and para military forces. During 1994-95, the company took over a partnership concern engaged in trading liquor. It has the sole selling rights for IMFL, beer and liquor of six companies. The company is coming out with a rights issue of 20,00,000, 14% Unsecured Fully Convertable Debenture of Rs.70/- each for cash at par with one Detachable Equity Warrant per FCD aggregating Rs.1400 Lacs in the ratio of One FCD for One Equity Share held.Read more