This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CHAMAN LAL SETIA EXPORTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PRIME PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- VIPUL ORGANICS LTD
- TRIDENT LTD
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- VENTURA GUARANTY LIMITEDD
- XELPMOC DESIGN AND TECH LIMITEDD
- RAJ PACKAGING INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VASCON ENGINEERS LTD
- FUTURISTIC SECURITIES LTD.
- KHATAU EXIM LTD.
- GOLKONDA ALUMINIUM EXTRUSIONS LIMITED
- VCK CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES LTD.
- TVS ELECTRONICS LTD.
- VIDLI RESTAURANTS LIMITEDD
- PINCON SPIRIT LTD
- RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD.
- 3I INFOTECH LTD.
- KLK ELECTRICAL LTD
- GOVIND RUBBER LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CHAMAN LAL SETIA EXPORTS LTD. (CHAMANSEQ)?
Can I buy CHAMAN LAL SETIA EXPORTS LTD. (CHAMANSEQ) shares?
How do I buy CHAMAN LAL SETIA EXPORTS LTD. (CHAMANSEQ) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CHAMAN LAL SETIA EXPORTS LTD. (CHAMANSEQ) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CHAMAN LAL SETIA EXPORTS LTD. (CHAMANSEQ) shares.
In which sector do CHAMAN LAL SETIA EXPORTS LTD. (CHAMANSEQ) belong?
Today's live share price for CHAMAN LAL SETIA EXPORTS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 103.75, BSE: ₹ 104.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by Chaman Lal Setia, Vijay Setia and Rajeev Setia, Chaman Lal Setia Exports was incorporated as a partnership firm in 1983, under the name Chaman Lal & Sons. In Sep.'94, it went public under its present name. At present, the company operates rice milling units in Punjab at Amritsar and Karnal. The Karnal sheller also has a Sortex machine which incorporates state-of-the-art technology for cleaning rice and removing impurities. The company has a wide marketing network spread throughout the country and sells a whole range of basmati rice, including the Super A variety, under its world famous brand, Maharani. Apart from this, it also supplies rice in bulk to recognised exporters, which constitutes indirect exports. Chaman Lal came out with a public issue in Mar.'95 to finance the expansion and modernisation of the existing units from 2 tpm to 4 tpm.Read more