This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VEERAM SECURITIES LIMITED
- TRIDENT LTD
- KHEMANI DISTRIBUTORS & MARKETING
- HARDWYN INDIA LIMITED
- AMSONS APPARELS LTD
- BAMPSL SECURITIES LIMITED
- MANGALORE REFINERY & PETROCHEMICALS LTD (MRPL)
- SYNGENE INTERNATIONAL LTD
- VCCL LTD.
- HIPOLIN LTD.
- GHCL LIMITED
- MOLD-TEK PACKAGING LIMITED
- GANESH HOUSING CORPORATION LTD.
- SIDDHIKA COATINGS LIMITED
- REXNORD ELECTRONICS & CONTROLS LTD.
- VARDHMAN POLYTEX LTD.
- ANJANI SYNTHETICS LTD.
- SBC EXPORTS LIMITED
- BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED (BDL)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BGIL) shares?
How do I buy BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BGIL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BGIL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BGIL) shares.
In which sector do BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BGIL) belong?
Today's live share price for BGIL FILMS & TECHNOLOGIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a private limited company in 1989, Nam Credit & Investment Consultants became a public limited company in 1994. The company was promoted by Ashwani Goyal. SEBI-registered category-III merchant banker, the company is engaged in the non-fund-based financial activities like merchant banking, leasing, securities trading, etc. It came out with a public issue of 21 lac equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 2.1 cr. The merchant banking division of the company has acted as a lead manager to the rights issue of Gupta Carpet Udyog. The company is trading in securities on behalf of its clientele at Panchkula, Ludhiana, Ambala, Amritsar, Karnal and Delhi to provide the facility of buying and selling shares on spot payment. The company reported a sales of Rs 0.10 cr in 1999-2000 as compared to Rs 0.20 cr in the previous year.Read more