Clean Science and Technology Ltd. is a top India-based chemical manufacturer known for producing pharmaceutical intermediates, performance, and FMCG chemicals. At present, it has two manufacturing units in Karkumbh, Maharashtra.
The company exports its goods to various overseas markets, registering 69% of its revenues through exports in 2020.
The IPO of Clean Science and Technology is set to open on 7 July 2021 and close on 9 July 2021. The IPO constitutes an offer-for-sale by current stakeholders, per the DRHP filed with SEBI.
The company intends to raise over Rs. 1400 crores via the initial public offering.
A quick look at Clean Science and Technology IPO
- IPO price band: 880 or 900 per equity share
- Face Value: 1 per equity share
- Minimum order quantity:16 shares
- Market lot:16 shares
- IPO opening date:7 July 2021
- IPO closing date:9 July 2021
- Offer for sale: 1546.62 crores
Moreover, an individual or a retail investor can apply for a maximum of 13 lots, 208 shares or Rs. 187,200.
Timeline of Clean Science and Technology IPO
- IPO anchor list: 6 July 2021
- IPO opens: 7 July 2021
- Closing date: 9 July 2021
- IPO allotment date: 14 July 2021
- Credit to Demat accounts: 16 July 2021
- Listing on: 19 July 2021
Do the company financials look strong?
Clean Science and Technology is a leading chemical manufacturer with significant exports to international markets. Here is an overview of the company’s finances:
|As On||Assets (Rs. in million)||Revenue (Rs. In million)||Profit (Rs. In million)|
|31 December 2020||5,711.85||3,984.64||1,452.65|
|31 March 2020||4,298.79||4,301.65||1396.31|
|31 March 2019||3274.73||4,045.63||976.58|
What are the competitive strengths of Clean Science and Technology?
Clean Science and Technology is a unique player in the Indian chemical sector due to the following factors –
- One of the few companies worldwide to develop newer technologies utilising entirely in-house eco-friendly and affordable catalytic processes.
- It exports to various countries globally, including China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, the US, and Europe.
- Clean Science and Technology’s diverse clientele, established market position, and product offerings containing Covid-19’s impact provide it with a significant competitive edge.
- It’s a leading manufacturer and supplier of chemicals such as 4-MAP, BHA, and DCC, among others.
Frequently Asked Questions
What portion of the issue size is reserved for retail investors?
When can I start trading the CleanScience and Technologies IPO on NSE or BSE?
If shares are allotted, one can start trading on the stock exchanges from 19 July 2021.
Can I apply for Clean Science OPI online with UPI?