This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK LIMITED
- REC LTD
- OSIA HYPER RETAIL LIMITED
- CHADHA PAPERS LIMITED
- TIRUPATI STARCH & CHEMICALS LTD.
- HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD (HDFC)
- SHIVKAMAL IMPEX LTD
- NYSSA CORPORATION LIMITED
- INNOCORP LTD.
- MATHER & PLATT FIRE SYSTEMS LIMITED
- ANTONY WASTE HDG CELL LIMITED
- EMED.COM TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- GTPL HATHWAY LTD
- TOHEAL PHARMACHEM LTD.
- RAJOO ENGINEERS LTD.
- DIAMANT INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- PUNJAB & SIND BANK
- DHUNSERI TEA & IND. LTD.
- MITSHI INDIA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (WALLFORT)?
Can I buy WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (WALLFORT) shares?
How do I buy WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (WALLFORT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (WALLFORT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (WALLFORT) shares.
In which sector do WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (WALLFORT) belong?
Today's live share price for WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 39.45 with a current market capitalization of .
Wallfort Financial Services Ltd was incorporated on the 16th Nov 1994 and obtained certificate of commencement of business dated 12th of Jan 1995.The company was promoted by Mr Manoj R Bharadia, Mr Anil G Jain and Mr Ashok Bharadia. They all have prior experience in Investment and Broking business. The comoany was allotted the in principle membership of the capital market segment of the National Stock Exchange.It is engaged in the business of buying and selling of shares. The company is in the process of installing the infrastructure facilities at its Ahmedabad office to commence NSE operations. The object of the current issue is to consolidate the capital base and to augment the ita long term resources inorder to meet the needs as the expanding business. Company achieved the sales Turnover for the period 1997-98 is Rs.82.06 lacs and Net Profit is Rs.7.73 lacs as compared to previous year 53.91 lacs and net profit Rs.2.10 lacs. Company has envisages a boom in Capital Market in the following years with the advent of product like derivaties, rolling, settlement etc & has therefore geared itself with all the required infrastructure to propel its profitability.Read more