This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ALPHAGEO (INDIA) LTD.
- MUTHOOT CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- OASIS SECURITIES LTD.
- HB PORTFOLIO LIMITED
- POCL ENTERPRISES LTD
- AMSONS APPARELS LTD
- J.L.MORISON (INDIA) LTD.
- GODFREY PHILLIPS INDIA LTD.
- PARAS DEFENCE AND SPACE TECH LIMITED
- VAMSHI RUBBER LTD.
- BOMBAY BURMAH TRADING CORP.LTD.
- PATELS AIRTEMP (INDIA) LTD.
- RELIABLE VENTURES INDIA LTD.
- ARYAMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- CHEMCRUX ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- PASHUPATI COTSPIN LIMITED
- SUVEN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- CAPACIT’E INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- FOODS & INNS LIMITED
- GARG FURNACE LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD. (TRANSFRE)?
Can I buy TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD. (TRANSFRE) shares?
How do I buy TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD. (TRANSFRE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD. (TRANSFRE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD. (TRANSFRE) shares.
In which sector do TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD. (TRANSFRE) belong?
Today's live share price for TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 15.55 with a current market capitalization of .
Trans Freight Containers Ltd is engaged in the manufacture and export of marine freight cargo containers. The company also manufactures truck body panels which have applications in the pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, electronic and the White goods industries. The company's headquarter is at Mumbai. They are having their manufacturing facility located at Tarapur in Maharashtra. Trans Freight Containers Ltd was incorporated in the year 1974. In the year 1994, the company undertook an expansion-cum-modernization programme by increasing their capacity from 18,000 TEUs to 30,000 TEUs per annum at their Tarapur plant. They also implemented the 40-foot container line made by Korean technicians. During the year, the company entered into a technical collaboration with Morteo Industries, Italy, and floated a joint venture company namely, Morteo Trans-Freight Reefer Containers Ltd, for manufacturing 10,000 refrigerated containers. The plant was set up at Patalganga. In the year 1995, the company set up a joint venture, Trans Freight Polyfont Panels, with the French company, Polyfont a leading European manufacturer of composite panels - for the fabrication of trailers and truck bodies. During the year 1995-96, the company increased the installed capacity of marine cargo containers from 12,000 to 15,000. In May 2008, the company sold their entire 3,000,000 equity share of Morteo Trans Freight Reefer Containers Ltd and therefore Morteo Trans Freight Reefer Containers Ltd is ceased to be a subsidiary of the company.Read more