This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Tiaan Ayurvedic & Herbs Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DWARIKESH SUGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KARUTURI GLOBAL LTD.
- PRATIK PANELS LIMITED
- REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD.
- EVEREADY INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD.
- EXCEL REALTY N INFRA LTD
- SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD.
- TTK PRESTIGE LTD.
- AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- CIMMCO LTD.
- SIGNET INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- APM INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ANSHUNI COMMERCIALS LTD.
- HKG LIMITED
- JM FINANCIAL LTD.
- NCC LIMITED
- ADCON CAPITAL SERVICES LTD
- SUMMIT SECURITIES LTD.
- STARLOG ENTERPRISES LTD
- MEP INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPERS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Tiaan Ayurvedic & Herbs Ltd (TAHL)?
Can I buy Tiaan Ayurvedic & Herbs Ltd (TAHL) shares?
How do I buy Tiaan Ayurvedic & Herbs Ltd (TAHL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Tiaan Ayurvedic & Herbs Ltd (TAHL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Tiaan Ayurvedic & Herbs Ltd (TAHL) shares.
In which sector do Tiaan Ayurvedic & Herbs Ltd (TAHL) belong?
Today's live share price for Tiaan Ayurvedic & Herbs Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 4.73 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1992 as Rachana Fin Consult Private Ltd.The main promoters of the company are Mr Dhanesh M Jain, Mr Rajendra N Chopra, Mr Saurabh C Choksi. They all are claimed to have rich experience in the field of finance and industry. The company proposes to provide a wide spectrum of financial services like Leasing, Hire Purchase, Bill Discounting, Stock Market Operations, ICDs etc.The promoters are claimed to have wide contacts in the stock and financial markets.It also plans to move into the area of Non Fund Based Activities like Management Consultancy, Loan Syndication etc. A major part of the project cost of Rs 3.8 crores is raised by equity and the remaining by way of fixed deposits.Read more