This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DYNAMIC SERVICES & SECURITY LIMITED
- SM AUTO STAMPING LIMITED
- STEEL EXCHANGE INDIA LTD.
- SAGAR CEMENTS LTD.
- STOVE KRAFT LIMITED
- TINNA RUBBER AND INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- BATLIBOI LTD.
- DATA INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST
- FUTURE SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- TWIN ROSES TRADES & AGENCIES LIMITED
- MUDUNURU LIMITED
- SWARAJ AUTOMOTIVES LIMITE
- PRAKASH WOOLLEN & SYNTHETIC MILLS LTD
- DONEAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- OCEANIC FOODS LIMITED
- TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- JOCIL LIMITED
- BANKA BIOLOO LIMITED
- NAZARA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- AAREY DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD. (SURATEX)?
Can I buy SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD. (SURATEX) shares?
How do I buy SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD. (SURATEX) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD. (SURATEX) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD. (SURATEX) shares.
In which sector do SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD. (SURATEX) belong?
Today's live share price for SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 11.03 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorported in 1945, Surat Textile Mills (STML), formerly known as Garden Cotton and Yarn, manufactures yarn and cloth. The company's three manufacturing plants are Located in Surat, Gujarat. In Mar.'95, it issued rights shares at a premium and FCDs. During 1994-95, STML privately placed secured redeemable PCDs with financial institutions. The above proceeds were utilised for the company's expansion cum modernisation programme which it undertook by installing 25,200 spindles and manufactured PFY having a installed capacity of 17,500 TPA. The above expansion were completed and production was started in 1996. The polycondensation unit commenced commercial production of Fibre grade Polyester Chips in 1996. The implementation of the POY Spinning project has been set up into two two phases due to demand recession. The company's yarn doubling and grassing project at silvassa became fully operational during 1996-97. In 1998 the company installed 12,384 spindles of synthetic fibre at Vareli and production started in the same year.Read more