This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in STERLING SPINNERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VORA CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- BANNARI AMMAN SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- SKYLINE VENTURES INDIA LTD
- POLYCAB INDIA LIMITED
- HESTER BIOSCIENCES LTD.
- PRIME URBAN DEVELOPMENT INDIA LTD.
- SECUR CREDENTIALS LIMITED
- NEGOTIUM INTERNATIONAL TRADE LTD
- MAX HEALTHCARE INSTITUTE LIMITED
- HIKAL LTD.
- HINDUSTAN COPPER LTD
- NEW MARKETS ADVISORY LTD.
- TYCHE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HIND SECURITIES & CREDITS LTD
- FUTURISTIC SOLUTIONS LTD.
- SHANTAI INDUSTRIES LTD
- PBM POLYTEX LTD.
- AVI POLYMERS LTD
- HIGH GROUND ENTERPRISE LTD
- BAJRANG FINANCE LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of STERLING SPINNERS LTD. (STERSPN)?
Can I buy STERLING SPINNERS LTD. (STERSPN) shares?
How do I buy STERLING SPINNERS LTD. (STERSPN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy STERLING SPINNERS LTD. (STERSPN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to STERLING SPINNERS LTD. (STERSPN) shares.
In which sector do STERLING SPINNERS LTD. (STERSPN) belong?
Today's live share price for STERLING SPINNERS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 17.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a public limited company on 20 Sep.'94, Sterling Spinners belongs to the associate companies of Savorit. The annual turnover of the associate companies of Savorit is about Rs 30 cr. It is promoted by the late Kolur Sreenivasan and K S Venugopal. The company is implementing a project to set up a spinning mill at Padiyur Pudupatty (Dindigul Anna district), Tamilnadu, for the manufacture of 30s carded hosiery cotton yarn with an installed capacity of 12,096 spindles. It came out with a public issue of 37,00,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 3,70,00,000, in Feb.'96. The company has received an indication letter from Lapasia Enterprise, Madras, to take the entire production of 30s carded hosiery cotton yarn. During the year 1996-97 the company has achieved the capacity of 12096 spindles in stages. In the year 2000-01, due to accumulated losses, the company has become a sick industrial company under SICA, 1985.Read more