This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SURYA INDIA LTD
- RAJASTHAN PETRO SYNTHETICS LIMITED
- JAKHARIA FABRIC LIMITED
- PRECISION CAMSHAFTS LTD
- KMF BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- OTCO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- MODULEX CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- WINSOME YARNS LTD.
- PRAKASH WOOLLEN & SYNTHETIC MILLS LTD
- MAHICKRA CHEMICAL LIMITED
- DELTA LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- JUBILANT FOODWORKS LTD
- TRICOM FRUIT PRODUCTS LIMITED
- METKORE ALLOYS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD
- TASHI INDIA LTD.
- SOLID STONE COMPANY LTD.
- HELPAGE FINLEASE LIMITED
- STERLITE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- USHA MARTIN EDUCATION & SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD. (SILVERO)?
Can I buy SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD. (SILVERO) shares?
How do I buy SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD. (SILVERO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD. (SILVERO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD. (SILVERO) shares.
In which sector do SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD. (SILVERO) belong?
Today's live share price for SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 2.28 with a current market capitalization of .
Silveroak Commercials Limited is a Public Limited Company, incorporated on 11th April, 1985. The Company came out with a public issue in the year of 1993 and filed prospectus for the public issue of 23,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each. By this prospectus the company sought listing on Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. Post issue Paid up Capital of the company was Rs. 24,00,000. In the year of 2000 for requirement of long term working capital and also wants to establish the manufacturing facilities of pharmaceuticals formulations. Consequently, the scope of the Company`s products will increase considerably.Read more