This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHILPA MEDICARE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUYOG GURBAXANI FUNICULAR ROPEWAYS LIMITED
- MINDA FINANCE LTD
- MAX ALERT SYSTEMS LIMITED
- JUPITER INFOMEDIA LTD.
- LANDMARC LEISURE CORPORATION LIMITED
- RAJVIR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD
- NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD.
- HB STOCKHOLDINGS LIMITED
- OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD.
- VALIANT COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- PARLE SOFTWARE LTD.
- TREE HOUSE EDUCATION & ACCESSORIES LTD.
- GARWARE MARINE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SPHERE GLOBAL SERVICE LTD
- SKP SECURITIES LTD.
- IRIS CLOTHINGS LIMITED
- NIDHI GRANITES LTD.
- CROWN TOURS LTD
- G.M.BREWERIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SHILPA MEDICARE LTD. (SHILPAMED)?
Can I buy SHILPA MEDICARE LTD. (SHILPAMED) shares?
How do I buy SHILPA MEDICARE LTD. (SHILPAMED) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHILPA MEDICARE LTD. (SHILPAMED) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHILPA MEDICARE LTD. (SHILPAMED) shares.
In which sector do SHILPA MEDICARE LTD. (SHILPAMED) belong?
Today's live share price for SHILPA MEDICARE LTD. is NSE: ₹ 397.00, BSE: ₹ 397.30 with a current market capitalization of .
Shilpa Medicare Ltd., formerly known as Shilpa Antibiotics was incorporated as a private limited company in Nov.'87 and has been promoted by Vishnukant C Bhutada and his associates.The company produces trimethoprim, an anti-biotic bulk drug. It also manufactures the product for other reputed companies like Eskayef, Bombay Drugs & Pharmas, Bombay Drug House, US Vitamins, Sandoz India, etc, for their export commitments. Circa 1992, the company installed production facilities to manufacture sodium methoxide. SAL is the recipient of the World Health Organisation - Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certificate. It exports its products to hard-currency areas. The company manufactures 1-methyl, amino-1-methyl, thio-2-nitro ethane, a drug intermediate used in the manufacture of ranitidine, an anti-ulcer drug. The company proposes to embark upon an expansion project which involves the addition of one more bulk drug to its existing product range -- norfloxacin -- and expand the production capacity of the existing products of the company -- sodium methoxide and trimethoprim.Read more