This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SACHETA METALS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- THEMIS MEDICARE LTD.
- THYROCARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- HINDUSTAN UNILEVER (HUL)
- ADVANCE SYNTEX LIMITED
- REAL TOUCH FINANCE LTD
- COROMANDEL AGRO PRODUCTS & OILS LIMITED
- RMC SWITCHGEARS LIMITED
- KIFS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD.
- MEGRI SOFT LTD
- INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD (IBREALEST)
- HINDPRAKASH INDUSTRY LIMITED
- IND RENEWABLE ENERGY LIMITED
- CUBEX TUBINGS LTD.
- SANDU PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- PINCON SPIRIT LTD
- SHANTANU SHEOREY AQUAKULT LTD.
- KBC GLOBAL LIMITED
- SONAM CLOCK LIMITED
- ADVAIT INFRATECH LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SACHETA METALS LTD. (SACHEMT)?
Can I buy SACHETA METALS LTD. (SACHEMT) shares?
How do I buy SACHETA METALS LTD. (SACHEMT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SACHETA METALS LTD. (SACHEMT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SACHETA METALS LTD. (SACHEMT) shares.
In which sector do SACHETA METALS LTD. (SACHEMT) belong?
Today's live share price for SACHETA METALS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 20.65 with a current market capitalization of .
Established in May '90 as a private limited company, Sacheta Metals became a public limited company in Mar.'95. Promoted by Satishkumar Shah and Chetnaben Shah, the company is engaged in the manufacture of aluminium utensils, used as kitchenware, with an installed capacity of 440 tpa. The company commenced production at its plant in Mahiyal (Sabarkantha district), Gujarat, in 1993. In 1994-95, the company started exporting to Arabian countries through its associate concern, Sacheta Exports. In 1995-96, the company undertook an expansion project to increase the installed capacity from 440 tpa to 2400 tpa by installing additional capacity of 1960 tpa, at a total cost of Rs 611 lac. It came out with a public issue in Apr.'96 to part-finance its expansion project.Read more