This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Polyspin Exports Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MIDAS INFRA TRADE LIMITED
- MATRIMONY.COM LTD
- MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD.
- KOVALAM INVESTMENT & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- RAVINDRA ENERGY LIMITED
- RAIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- GENUS PRIME INFRA LIMITED
- DR.REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD
- KEYNOTE CORP. SERV. LTD
- BONANZA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BEW ENGINEERING LIMITED
- BHORUKA ALUMINIUM LIMITED
- ORTEL COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- TAKE SOLUTIONS LTD.
- INNOVATIVE TYRES & TUBES
- SUTLEJ TEXTILES & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- HINDUSTAN OIL EXPLORATION CO.LTD.
- LESHA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- RASOI LTD.
- ALFAVISION OVERSEAS (INDIA) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Polyspin Exports Ltd (POLYSPIN)?
Can I buy Polyspin Exports Ltd (POLYSPIN) shares?
How do I buy Polyspin Exports Ltd (POLYSPIN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Polyspin Exports Ltd (POLYSPIN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Polyspin Exports Ltd (POLYSPIN) shares.
Today's live share price for Polyspin Exports Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 57.55 with a current market capitalization of .
Polyspin Exports Limited is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing of polypropylene (PP) woven flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) bags. These bags are air permeable and are widely used in developed countries for packing vegetables. The company is a 100% export-oriented unit (EOU). Presently, the company is engaged in the manufacture of HDPE/PP woven, circular, flat and label bags and HDPE/PP polyknit bags. The plant of the company is located at Rajapalayam, Tamil Nadu. It has an installed capacity to manufacture 2,400 tons of PP woven FIBC bags. Polyspin Exports was incorporated as a private limited company on March 29, 1985. It was converted into a public limited company January 19, 1993. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010 (fiscal 2010), the Company had a production of 26, 29,906 kilograms of PP woven FIBC bags. Polyspin USA Inc. is the Companys wholly owned subsidiary. As of March 31, 2010, the Company had an installed capacity of 2,400 per annum of PP woven FIBC bags, paper bags, PP woven fabrics and yarn.Read more