This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INTERNATIONAL PAPER APPM
- AARV INFRATEL LTD
- SALASAR TECHNO ENGINEERING LTD
- IYKOT HITECH TOOLROOM LTD.
- MYSORE PETRO CHEMICALS LTD.
- BALMER LAWRIE & COLTD
- YARN SYNDICATE LTD.
- POLYLINK POLYMERS (INDIA) LTD.
- SPISYS LTD
- GTN TEXTILES LTD.
- GROVY INDIA LTD
- SAKTHI FINANCE LTD.
- ARYAN SHARE & STOCK BROKERS LIMITED
- JYOTIRGAMYA ENTERPRISES LTD
- TRANSFORMERS AND RECTIFIERS (INDIA) LIMITED
- GRAPHITE INDIA LTD
- AMIT SECURITIES LTD.
- SIGMA SOLVE LIMITED
- GODREJ AGROVET LIMITED
- INFORMED TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (PBAINFRA)?
Can I buy PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (PBAINFRA) shares?
How do I buy PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (PBAINFRA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (PBAINFRA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (PBAINFRA) shares.
In which sector do PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (PBAINFRA) belong?
Today's live share price for PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. is NSE: ₹ 14.20, BSE: ₹ 14.25 with a current market capitalization of .
PBA Infrastructure was incorporated as Prakash Building Associates Ltd in the year 1974 and the name of the company has been changed to PBA Infrastructure during the year 2001. The company is engaged in execution of civil engineering projects and specializes in construction of Highways,Dams,Runways and heavy RCC structures,Bridges and other infrastructure projects in all parts of India for its various clients. The company was promoted by Roshanlal Wadhawan,Shadilal Chopra and Smt.Vimal Wadhawan.The present CMD of the company is Mr.Ramlal Wadhawan and his leadership led to improved systems of projects and financial management,investments in the most modern fleet of machineries/equipments for mega projects and a relentless pursuit of excellence in the quality of project construction and engineering. The company has come out with IPO during November 2005,issued 5000000 Equity Shares at a premium of Rs.50 per share.Read more