This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PROCTER & GAMBLE HYGIENE & HEALTH CARE (PGHH) LTD
- AARTI SURFACTANTS LIMITED
- SHREE RAM PROTEINS LIMITED
- ABANS ENTERPRISES LTD
- GLAND PHARMA LIMITED
- ANSAL HOUSING LTD
- BARTRONICS INDIA LTD.
- AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- IP RINGS LTD.
- EICHER MOTORS LTD
- CHOTHANI FOODS LIMITED
- BAJAJ HOLDINGS & INVESTMENT LTD
- HINDUSTAN FLUOROCARBONS LIMITED
- ADF FOODS LTD.
- KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD.
- FRANKLIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- GOVIND RUBBER LTD.
- RPP INFRA PROJECTS LTD.
- ADVIK LABORATORIES LTD.
- KHANDWALA SECURITIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD. (PANCARBON)?
Can I buy PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD. (PANCARBON) shares?
How do I buy PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD. (PANCARBON) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD. (PANCARBON) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD. (PANCARBON) shares.
In which sector do PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD. (PANCARBON) belong?
Today's live share price for PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 391.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Commenced commercial production in 1984, Indo Matsushita Carbon Company (IMCC) manufactures carbon rods in collaboration with Matsushita Electric Industrial Company, Japan. The company belongs to the Rs 200-cr Obul Reddy group. Matsushita Electric holds a 51% stake in the company. IMCC is the only company that manufactures carbon rods for not only captive consumption but also for Lakhanpal National, Geep and other small scale units. The company exports its products to Srilanka, Bangladesh, etc. The midget electrodes (carbon rods) manufactured by the company are vital components in dry cells. In Jan.'89, the production of another fast-growing variety of midget electrodes, again with technical assistance from Matsushita Electric, was commissioned, to meet the requirements of manufacturers of all varieties of dry cells. The company has increased its installed capacity of Midget Electrodes from 1200 to 1800 mln.pcs per annum. In 1999-2000, the company has successfully implemented production of toxic free Carbon Rods.Read more