This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HINDUSTAN FOODS LTD.
- INNOVATORS FACADE SYSTEMS LIMITED
- MANAK ALUMINIUM CO. LTD.
- RDB RASAYANS LTD.
- UJAAS ENERGY LIMITED
- PRIMA PLASTICS LTD.
- VYAPAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- POCHIRAJU INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ANUROOP PACKAGING LIMITED
- ZYDUS WELLNESS LTD.
- SUNIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HI-TECH WINDING SYSTEMS LIMITED
- I-POWER SOLUTIONS INDIA LTD.
- INFORMED TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
- PRIMA AGRO LTD.
- DAVANGERE SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED
- GLOBAL OFFSHORE SERVICES LTD.
- GUJARAT ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD.
- MSTC LIMITED
- SARTHAK METALS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD. (NUWAY)?
Can I buy NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD. (NUWAY) shares?
How do I buy NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD. (NUWAY) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD. (NUWAY) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD. (NUWAY) shares.
In which sector do NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD. (NUWAY) belong?
Today's live share price for NUWAY ORGANIC NATURALS INDIA LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 12.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jul.'95 as a public limited company, Mohindra Papers was promoted by Rajinder Paul Mohindra and Kushinder Paul Mohindra. The comapny was speaheaded by Rajinder Paul Mohindra as Chairman and Managing Director. The company is engaged in trading operations primarily in imported waste paper, writing/printing paper, paper board, etc, in the local as well as international markets. It came out with a public issue in Apr.'96 to consolidate the capital base to augment the long term working capital requirement and to part-finance the cost of fixed assets like land, construction of godown, office building, computers, furniture and fixture, vehicles, etc, for carrying trading activities. In March 2004 company has changed its name from Mohindra Papers Ltd to Nuway Organic Naturals (India) Ltd.Read more