This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in NETTLINX LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ARTEMIS ELECTRICALS LIMITED
- JASCH INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RANE HOLDINGS LTD.
- JSW STEEL LTD
- INDIABULLS VENTURES LIMITED
- ORIENTAL TRIMEX LTD.
- TINNA RUBBER AND INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- EMMBI INDUSTRIES LTD
- INNOVATIVE TECH PACK LTD.
- SIDDHI VINAYAK SHIPPING C
- TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD.
- SWORD-EDGE COMMERCIALS LIMITED
- FORBES & COMPANY LTD.
- TATA ELXSI LTD
- INDIA PESTICIDES LIMITED (IPL)
- GIAN LIFE CARE LIMITED
- SANGAL PAPERS LTD.
- BHARTIYA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- MONOTYPE INDIA LTD.
- SBI LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of NETTLINX LTD. (NETTLINX)?
Can I buy NETTLINX LTD. (NETTLINX) shares?
How do I buy NETTLINX LTD. (NETTLINX) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NETTLINX LTD. (NETTLINX) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NETTLINX LTD. (NETTLINX) shares.
In which sector do NETTLINX LTD. (NETTLINX) belong?
Today's live share price for NETTLINX LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 77.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jan.'94, Nettlinx Ltd., formerly known as Northeast Securities is promoted by Saranya Loka Reddy, P Kalpana Reddy and their associates. The company came out with a public issue of 12 lac equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 120 lacs in Dec.'94 to augment its working capital requirements. The company is into financial services of leasing, hire-purchase, short-term lending, bill discounting and stock market operations. It plans to focus on portfolio management activity also. It proposes to expand its existing activities and enter into new areas of merchant banking. In 1995-96, the company was given the category-II merchant banker status by the SEBI. During the same year, net profit of the company increased to Rs 1.15 cr as against Rs 0.27 cr in 1994-95. During 1996-97, the company opened a branch office at Nizamabad which is engaged in the areas of Hire Purchase and mobilisation of fixed deposits. The company has obtained from RBI a full fledged money changer's licence to undertake the business of money changing. It also applied to Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for registration as registrars to an issue/ share transfer agent.Read more