This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in NEO CORP INTERNATIONAL LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASIS LOGISTICS LIMITED
- SHARANAM INFRAPROJECT AND TRADING LTD
- SP CAPITAL FINANCING LTD.
- POPULAR ESTATE MANAGEMENT LTD.
- IL&FS INVESTMENT MANAGERS LTD.
- JMT AUTO LTD.
- MALLCOM (INDIA) LTD
- JUST DIAL LTD.
- MAHAMAYA STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SJVN LTD
- MODELLA WOOLLENS LIMITED
- DISA INDIA LTD.
- ALLCARGO LOGISTICS LTD.
- ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GODAVARI DRUGS LTD.
- PNB HOUSING FINANCE LTD
- OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LTD (ONGC)
- MANUGRAPH INDIA LTD.
- DEVHARI EXPORTS (INDIA) LIMITED
- SHYAMAL HOLDINGS & TRADING LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy NEO CORP INTERNATIONAL LTD. (NEOCORP) shares?
How do I buy NEO CORP INTERNATIONAL LTD. (NEOCORP) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NEO CORP INTERNATIONAL LTD. (NEOCORP) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NEO CORP INTERNATIONAL LTD. (NEOCORP) shares.
In which sector do NEO CORP INTERNATIONAL LTD. (NEOCORP) belong?
Today's live share price for NEO CORP INTERNATIONAL LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 2 Feb.'85, Neo Sack (NSL) was promoted by K S Trivedi, the present chairman. Commercial production started in 1986. The company manufactures HDPE/PP woven sacks, both laminated and unlaminated. It is increasing its capacity from 900 tpa to 2300 tpa by adding two more products, flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC) and fabrillated yarn. It has entered into a collaboration with Sungkwang Chemical Industrial Company, Korea, and came out with a Rs 3.8-cr public issue in Mar.'93 to finance the project for FIBC and fabrillated yarn. In 1994-95, NSL exported goods worth Rs 18.3 cr to Europe and the Gulf, where they enjoy a good reputation. In 1994, it attained the Export House status. NSL also plans to increase the capacity from 2735 tpa to 4760 tpa for FIBCs of various types, suitable for filling about 500 kg of commodities, and other value-added polypropylene woven materials. The compny bagged the best exporters award for the year 1997-98 & 1998-99 by the PLEXCONCIL. The company has also obtained the certication by National Engineering Labortory, UK for single and multitrip FIBCs for SWL 1500 kgs.Read more