This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MUNJAL AUTO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JAIPRAKASH POWER VENTURES (JP POWER)
- NAGA DHUNSERI GROUP LTD
- TELECANOR GLOBAL LTD.
- GARDEN REACH SHIPBUILDERS & ENGINEERS LIMITED
- PERVASIVE COMMODITIES LTD
- HILTON METAL FORGING LTD.
- METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD.
- HINDPRAKASH INDUSTRY LIMITED
- MAX ALERT SYSTEMS LIMITED
- OMKAR PHARMACHEM LTD.
- BHAGWATI AUTOCAST LTD.
- PRATAAP SNACKS LIMITED
- VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- DEEPTI ALLOY STEEL LIMITE
- RAMINFO LIMITED
- ADARSH MERCANTILE LIMITED
- MANGALORE REFINERY & PETROCHEMICALS LTD (MRPL)
- AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD. (NATPEROX)?
Can I buy NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD. (NATPEROX) shares?
How do I buy NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD. (NATPEROX) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD. (NATPEROX) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD. (NATPEROX) shares.
In which sector do NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD. (NATPEROX) belong?
Today's live share price for NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 1,458.20 with a current market capitalization of .
National Peroxide (NPL) was jointly promoted by The Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Company and Laporte Industries, UK. The peroxygens division of the company manufactures hydrogen peroxide and persalts. And the other plastic additives division produces, litharge and PVC stabilisers. The first plant, manufacturing hydrogen peroxide using the electrolytic process, was set up in 1956. In 1972, NPL adopted the latest auto oxidation technology. A captive hydrogen gas plant was set up in 1987. After a series of expansions, the capacity of the hydrogen peroxide plant has increased to 15,000 tpa. In 1970, Laporte joined hands with Solvay, Belgium, and formed a joint venture known as Interox Coordination. In 1992, Solvay took over Interox Coordination and became a shareholder of NPL with a 25.10% stake. NPL established a plant in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, to manufacture litharge and plastic additives (inst. cap.: 4800 tpa) in 1989, in collaboration with Akzo Chemie, Germany. NPL produces litharge, lead stabilisers, solid metal complexes, liquid metal complexes, epoxidised soya bean oil and one-pack stabiliser systems in Dewas. In June 2000, NPL sold it's Dewas division to M/s Barlocher India Additives Pvt. Ltd., an indian arm of M/s Barlocher GmbH. The company handed over the plant on June 30, 2000 as per the conciliation agreement with the M/s Barlocher Gmbh, Germany. The sale proceeds were used to pay off high cost loans. It established an integrated research centre in Kalyan in 1979, (cost : Rs 1.5 cr) to promote the applications of hydrogen peroxide and persalts in various industries, to carry out process development and to provide technical services required for plastic additives. NPL's real estate project, named Naperol Tower is completed and the company sold 121 flats during the year 2000-01 and the remaining 38 flats are to be sold.Read more