This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MODERN STEELS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CENTURY PLYBOARDS (I) LTD.
- RAPID INVESTMENTS LTD.
- CAMBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISES LTD.
- ATISHAY LTD
- KABRA DRUGS LIMITED
- DIAMOND INFOSYSTEMS LTD.
- TOUCHWOOD ENTERTAIN LIMITED
- RDB REALTY & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- KUBERAN GLOBAL EDU SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- KUSHAL LTD
- ASSOCIATED STONE INDUSTRI
- TVS SRICHAKRA LTD.
- REIL ELECTRICALS INDIA LTD.
- RAMSARUP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SRIKALAHASTHI PIPES LIMITED
- NELCAST LTD.
- ARTEMIS ELECTRICALS LIMITED
- NET PIX SHORTS DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED
- TEJAS NETWORKS LTD
- BOSTON TEKNOWSYS (INDIA) LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MODERN STEELS LTD. (MDRNSTL)?
Can I buy MODERN STEELS LTD. (MDRNSTL) shares?
How do I buy MODERN STEELS LTD. (MDRNSTL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MODERN STEELS LTD. (MDRNSTL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MODERN STEELS LTD. (MDRNSTL) shares.
In which sector do MODERN STEELS LTD. (MDRNSTL) belong?
Today's live share price for MODERN STEELS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 17.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1973, Modern Steels was formed with an object to manufacture carbon and alloy steel. It also has a rolling mill to convert billets into rolled products. While the melting capacity is 1 lac tpa, the rolling mill has a capacity of 50,000 tpa. The company was promoted by Amarjit Goyal, the Chairman and Krishan Goyal, the Managing Director. Its plant is situated at Gobindgarh, Punjab. In 1991-92, the company co-promoted Modern Dairies to set up a dairy project at Karnal, Haryana, to process 3.2 lac ltr pd of milk at an estimated cost of Rs 13.56 cr. Commercial production of the new company commenced in 1993. It invested around Rs 100 lac in the equity capital of the new company. In 1995, Modern Steels increased the capacity of its rolled products from 30,000 tpa to 50,000 tpa. During the year 1998-99, the Company got ISO-9002 Certification by DNV, Norway with accreditation from RvA Netherlands.Read more