This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DAMODAR INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- BAJAJ HINDUSTHAN SUGAR LIMITED
- RITESH INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- INTEC CAPITAL LTD.
- SEJAL GLASS LIMITED
- LADAM AFFORDABLE HOUSING LTD
- BHARAT IMMUNOLOGICALS & BIOLOGICALS CORPORATION LTD.
- M.M.FORGINGS LTD.
- GARDEN REACH SHIPBUILDERS & ENGINEERS LIMITED
- KHATAU EXIM LTD.
- ELEGANT FLORICULTURE & AGROTECH INDIA LIMITED
- WORTH INVESTMENT & TRADING CO LTD
- MEHAI TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- SKYPAK SERVICE SPECIALIST LTD.
- TAINWALA CHEMICALS & PLASTICS (INDIA) LTD.
- VIMAL OIL & FOODS LTD.
- REMI SECURITIES LTD.
- SAMTEL COLOR LTD.
- BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD. (MODRNSH)?
Can I buy MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD. (MODRNSH) shares?
How do I buy MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD. (MODRNSH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD. (MODRNSH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD. (MODRNSH) shares.
In which sector do MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD. (MODRNSH) belong?
Today's live share price for MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 14.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Modern Shares & Stockbrokers Ltd., formerly known as Modern Home Credit & Capital Limited (MHCCL), was established as a private limited company on 1st Jul.'39 and subsequently converted into a public limited company on 20th Nov.'70. Presently rechristened Modern Shares & Stockbrokers Ltd, MSSL was mainly involved in the business of laundering and processing of clothes/linen with its plant at Bombay. It is engaged in fund based activities like investments, Inter Corporate Deposits, Bills Discounting, Leasing, Loans syndication etc. The company expanded its activities of Leasing, Hire Purchase and Investment in equity. It also entered into merchant banking activities.Read more