This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TWIN ROSES TRADES & AGENCIES LIMITED
- NIRMITEE ROBOTICS INDIA LIMITED
- S H KELKAR AND COMPANY LTD
- SPRAYKING AGRO EQUIPMENT LIMITED
- USG TECH SOLUTIONS LTD.
- BIMETAL BEARINGS LTD.
- GEETANJALI CREDIT AND CAPITAL LTD
- KG DENIM LTD.
- DWARIKESH SUGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CHENNAI MEENAKSHI MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL LIMITED
- RUNEECHA TEXTILES LTD.
- CHARTERED LOGISTICS LTD.
- GOYAL ALUMINIUMS LIMITED
- AJCON GLOBAL SERVICES LTD.
- ANAND PROJECTS LIMITED
- COROMANDEL ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD.
- RAMKY INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- HAVELLS INDIA LTD
- PRAKASH PIPES LIMITED
- BOSTON TEKNOWSYS (INDIA) LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD. (MMRUBBR-B)?
Can I buy MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD. (MMRUBBR-B) shares?
How do I buy MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD. (MMRUBBR-B) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD. (MMRUBBR-B) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD. (MMRUBBR-B) shares.
In which sector do MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD. (MMRUBBR-B) belong?
Today's live share price for MM RUBBER COMPANY LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 130.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1964, MM RUBBER COMPANY LIMITED,is been engaged in manufacture of Cellular Rubber Matresses,Pillows,Cushions,Seats for Motor Vehicles & Polypropylene Film. There are two main divisions viz.,MM FOAM & MM WRAP.MM Foam division continues to design and develop seats and cushions for the two wheeler and automobile industry. The company was the first in India to introduce a bi-axially oriented polypropylene film. This film has been developed for several specialised uses in food,biscuits and cigarette packing.The company has also been the first in India to develop powder-free medical gloves. The company had issued 29,88,339 Equity Shares of Rs.10/- at par on Rights basis in 1995. The proceeds of the Rights Issue during the year 1995 have been utilised to meet the cost of modernising machineries of the BOPP and Latex foam factories and for the required working capital.Read more