This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NORTHLINK FISCAL AND CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- BARBEQUE NATION HOSPITALITY LIMITED
- DEVINSU TRADING LIMITED
- NORTHERN PROJECTS LIMITED
- KATARE SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD.
- K-LIFESTYLE & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- MEGHMANI ORGANICS LTD.
- TYROON TEA CO.LTD.
- MAGNANIMOUS TRADE & FINANCE LTD.
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK LIMITED
- NETWORK PEOPLE SERVICES TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- LANDMARC LEISURE CORPORATION LIMITED
- PERFECTPAC LTD.
- GUJARAT NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED
- BINANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- BS LTD.
- PTC INDUSTRIES LTD
- BRAWN BIOTECH LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (MPAGI)?
Can I buy M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (MPAGI) shares?
How do I buy M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (MPAGI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (MPAGI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (MPAGI) shares.
In which sector do M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (MPAGI) belong?
Today's live share price for M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 9.20 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Dec.'75, M P Agro Industries (formerly M P Agro Fertilisers) commenced business from Jul.'76. The company was originally promoted by the M P State Agro Industries Development Corporation, Bhopal, and Dharamsi Morarji Chemicals. In Oct.'91, it was taken over by Liberty Fertilisers, a group company of the Dhamani group, which also has Sayaji Hotels as a group company. It is presently managed by chairman Abdul Razak D Dhamani. In Jun.'93, the company came out with a rights issue (5:1) of 23.4 lac equity shares at par aggregating Rs 2.34 cr to finance the cost of additional machinery and building and to meet long-term working capital requirements. It produces NPK granulated mixtures in the fertiliser sector. In 1999-2000, the company issued 30 lakhs equity shares of Rs 10/- each on private placement basis to promoters and their associates for additional working capital requirement.Read more