This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CSB BANK LIMITED
- JLA INFRAVILLE SHOPPERS LTD
- YORK EXPORTS LTD.
- S CHAND AND COMPANY LTD
- EMERALD LEASING FINANCE & INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD
- VOITH PAPER FABRICS INDIA LTD.
- CENTURY PLYBOARDS (I) LTD.
- TULIP STAR HOTELS LTD.
- ASHOKA BUILDCON LTD.
- RAMSARUP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MSP STEEL & POWER LTD.
- BANKA BIOLOO LIMITED
- HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD
- KKALPANA PLASTICK LIMITED
- ATLAS JEWELLERY INDIA LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- TRANSPEK INDUSTRY LTD.
- SAMPRE NUTRITIONS LTD.
- ESSAR SECURITIES LTD
- MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD. (LINAKS) shares?
How do I buy LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD. (LINAKS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD. (LINAKS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD. (LINAKS) shares.
In which sector do LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD. (LINAKS) belong?
Today's live share price for LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
LML has been promoted by Mr. Anil Kumar Singh and Mr. Hitesh Prasad Singh and is engged in the manufacture of PCBs. The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced operations in September, 1987 with an installed capacity for the manufacture of double sided PTH PCB of 5000 sq. mtrs. per annum. In 1992-93 the company expanded its installed capacity from 5000 sq mtrs. per annum to 10,000 sq. mtrs per annum. A special resolution was passed by the shareholders of the company in terms of Section 31/44(2)(b) of the companies Act, 1956 convert the company from a Private Limited Company to a Public Limited Company and it received a fresh certificate of incorporation. During the year 1995-96 the company expanded its installed capacity of double sided PTH PCB from 10000 sq.mtrs. per annum to 30000 sq.mtrs. per annum.Linaks has also entered into a marketing arrangement with a company in Holland which has given a commitment to book atleast 50% of Linaks installed capacity at mutually agreed rates. During the year 1997, company's foreign currency earnings was Rs. 277.30 lacs. The company was declared sick under Section 3(1) (O) of SICA on 1.4.1999.Read more