This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LAKSHMI ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GUJARAT STATE FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS LTD (GSFC)
- GAUTAM EXIM LIMITED
- COUNTRY CONDO'S LTD.
- KHODAY INDIA LTD.
- SIMPLEX CASTINGS LTD.
- ARCHIES LTD.
- SKY GOLD LIMITED
- K K FINCORP LIMITED
- INDINFRAVIT TRUST LIMITED
- KARNIMATA COLD STORAGE LTD
- RAJKUMAR FORGE LTD.
- GUJARAT ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD.
- GOPAL IRON & STEELS CO.(GUJARAT) LTD.
- AMBER ENTERPRISES INDIA LIMITED
- CHL LTD.
- SHILCHAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- ABHINAV CAPITAL SERVICES LTD.
- KONARK SYNTHETIC LTD.
- IO SYSTEM LIMITED
- KBC GLOBAL LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of LAKSHMI ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS LTD. (LAKSELEC)?
Can I buy LAKSHMI ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS LTD. (LAKSELEC) shares?
How do I buy LAKSHMI ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS LTD. (LAKSELEC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LAKSHMI ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS LTD. (LAKSELEC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LAKSHMI ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS LTD. (LAKSELEC) shares.
In which sector do LAKSHMI ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS LTD. (LAKSELEC) belong?
Today's live share price for LAKSHMI ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 700.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Dec.'81, and promoted by G K Devarajulu and D Jayavarthanavelu (both of Lakshmi Machine Works), Lakshmi Electrical Control Systems (LECSL) commenced commercial production in Nov.'84. LECSL manufactures contactors, thermal overload relays, control relays, electrical control panels and industrial plastic components. The company has entered into a technical collaboration with Sprecher & Schuh, Switzerland, one of the leading manufacturers of low-tension switchgear items in the world. The company made a public issue in Jan.'84 to part-finance the original project to manufacture 1,80,000 switchgears pa, 2000 control panels pa and 400 tpa of plastic components. LECSL has received the ISO 9001 and the ISO 9002 certifications for all its four product groups. The Switchgear products manufactured by the Company under the strategic alliance with M/s Allen Bradley India Ltd and Technology provided by M/s Rockwell Automoation of Switzerland. Company hopes that this efforts are being made to increase to market shares and also explore export market. The company is planning to upgrade its technology of the Low Voltage Switchgear products.Read more