This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TIMKEN INDIA LTD.
- IOL CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- CREST VENTURES LIMITED
- UJJIVAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- SURATWWALA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED
- PBA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- USHA MARTIN LTD.
- SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JBF INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VASWANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BAL PHARMA LTD.
- SANGAM (INDIA) LTD.
- PRUDENT CORPORATE ADVISORY SERVICES LTD
- MARUTI SECURITIES LIMITED
- JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD.
- KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES LIMITED
- TRC FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- GREAT EASTERN SHIPPING CO.LTD.
- QUADRANT TELEVENTURES LIMITED
- SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd (KKALPANAIND)?
Can I buy Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd (KKALPANAIND) shares?
How do I buy Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd (KKALPANAIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd (KKALPANAIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd (KKALPANAIND) shares.
In which sector do Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd (KKALPANAIND) belong?
Today's live share price for Kkalpana Industries (India) Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 17.35 with a current market capitalization of .
Engaged in manufacturing of XLPE & PVC Compounds Kalapana industries was incorporated in 1985. The company chalked out an expansion project at a cost of Rs.5 crores to increase the production capacities of XLPE. The commercial production is expected during the financial year of 2003-04.Read more