This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Kallam Textiles Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SABOO SODIUM CHLORO LTD.
- ARAVALI SECURITIES & FINANCE LIMITED
- GENESYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION LTD.
- NAKODA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- JMD VENTURES LIMITED
- CAPACIT’E INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- BOROSIL GLASS WORKS LTD.
- INFO EDGE (NAUKRI) LTD
- LANCO INFRATECH LTD.
- RATNAMANI METALS & TUBES LTD.
- CUMMINS INDIA LTD.
- ANDHRA CEMENTS LTD.
- R.B.GUPTA FINANCIALS LTD.
- SHAH ALLOYS LTD.
- E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD.
- LANCOR HOLDINGS LTD.
- SHASHIJIT INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- JK TYRE & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PERVASIVE COMMODITIES LTD
- DANLAW TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Kallam Textiles Ltd (KALLAM)?
Can I buy Kallam Textiles Ltd (KALLAM) shares?
How do I buy Kallam Textiles Ltd (KALLAM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Kallam Textiles Ltd (KALLAM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Kallam Textiles Ltd (KALLAM) shares.
In which sector do Kallam Textiles Ltd (KALLAM) belong?
Today's live share price for Kallam Textiles Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 10.97 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1992 Kallam Spinning Mills Limited was mainly engaged in Manufacturing of Cotton Yarn.The company is being headed by T R Dhinakaran as Chairman and K Haranadha Reddy as Managing Director. The company is planning to commission the Hydel Projects 0.80 MW and 1.60 MW by end of 2001. This project is being financed by IREDA under the Project Finance Scheme. A Term Loan of Rs.363 lacs was sanctioned by IREDA for 0.80 MW and for Rs.706 lacs of Term Loan was sanctioned by Andhra Bank for 1,60 MW.Read more