This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Kabra Commercial Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BIL ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- LYPSA GEMS & JEWELLERY LTD
- INEOS STYROLUTION INDIA LTD
- SAURASHTRA CEMENT LTD.
- ORIENTAL HOTELS LTD.
- GOLDSTAR POWER LIMITED
- SATIA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- AURO LABORATORIES LTD.
- MOONGIPA SECURITIES LTD
- KAY POWER AND PAPER LIMITED
- MADHUCON PROJECTS LTD.
- SAKTHI FINANCE LTD.
- ANS INDUSTRIES LTD
- S.P. APPARELS LTD
- STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD.
- EAST INDIA SECURITIES LIMITED
- CLEAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- L.G.BALAKRISHNAN & BROS.LTD.
- ORIENTAL TRIMEX LTD.
- RASI ELECTRODES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Kabra Commercial Ltd (KCL)?
Can I buy Kabra Commercial Ltd (KCL) shares?
How do I buy Kabra Commercial Ltd (KCL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Kabra Commercial Ltd (KCL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Kabra Commercial Ltd (KCL) shares.
In which sector do Kabra Commercial Ltd (KCL) belong?
Today's live share price for Kabra Commercial Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 23.40 with a current market capitalization of .
Kabra Commercial Limited, a Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 is engaged in the business of trading, import, handling & supervision of coal and coke, investing and dealing in shares and securities of other CompaniesRead more