This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Jamna Auto Industries
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ADVANCE SYNTEX LIMITED
- ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SOM DISTILLERIES & BREWERIES LTD.
- KHATAU EXIM LTD.
- ITI LTD
- JLA INFRAVILLE SHOPPERS LTD
- PVR LTD
- EDUEXEL INFOTAINMENT LIMITED
- COFORGE LTD
- HARIA EXPORTS LIMITED
- VELAN HOTELS LTD.
- TOYAM INDUSTRIES LTD
- KALYANI COMMERCIALS LTD
- GEETANJALI CREDIT AND CAPITAL LTD
- MANJEERA CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- RANE BRAKE LINING LTD.
- ACKNIT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ECLERX SERVICES LTD
- KARNIMATA COLD STORAGE LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Jamna Auto Industries Limited (JAMNAAUTO)?
Can I buy Jamna Auto Industries Limited (JAMNAAUTO) shares?
How do I buy Jamna Auto Industries Limited (JAMNAAUTO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Jamna Auto Industries Limited (JAMNAAUTO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Jamna Auto Industries Limited (JAMNAAUTO) shares.
Today's live share price for Jamna Auto Industries is NSE: ₹ 111.20, BSE: ₹ 111.25 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a partnership firm, Jamna Auto Industries (JAIL) went public in Nov.'85. It was promoted by Bhupinder Singh Jauhar. The company manufactures auto parts and specialises in the manufacture of laminated springs for automobiles. Tapered leaf springs, parabolic springs, stabiliser bars and coil springs are used in suspension systems of automobiles. The suspension system of a vehicle is a link between the chassis and the axle; it stores and absorbs energy for release later. Company has entered into Joint Venture with NHK Spring Co. Ltd, Nissho Iwai Corporation, Japan & Allevard Ressorts Automobile, France for manufacture state of the art Coil Springs and Stabilizer Bars Primarily for supplies to the car market in India by a substantial foreign equity 85% and Company investing the balance 15%. Company started exports to General Motors Corporation, USA in February, 1998. The company continues to maintain ISO 9002 & QS 9000 status and undergoes perodic quality systems review & audit by designated QS auditors in order to ensure the same. The company getting approval for in-house testing of Telco Springs.Read more