This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HEG LTD.
- VMV HOLIDAYS LTD
- NITIN CASTINGS LIMITED
- MANAK ALUMINIUM CO. LTD.
- COCHIN MINERALS & RUTILE LTD.
- INTERNATIONAL CONST LIMITED
- ABBOTT INDIA LTD
- SALGUTI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- M.B.PARIKH FINSTOCKS LTD.
- ZEAL AQUA LIMITED
- ANUBHAV INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- SRI LAKSHMI SARASWATHI TEXTILES (ARNI) LTD.
- IFL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- FIBERWEB (INDIA) LTD.
- FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD.
- SOFTSOL INDIA LTD.
- VXL INSTRUMENTS LTD.
- JUPITER INDUSTRIES & LEASING LTD.
- HI-TECH WINDING SYSTEMS LIMITED
- INVICTA MEDITEK LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD. (INDTERRAIN)?
Can I buy INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD. (INDTERRAIN) shares?
How do I buy INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD. (INDTERRAIN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD. (INDTERRAIN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD. (INDTERRAIN) shares.
In which sector do INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD. (INDTERRAIN) belong?
Today's live share price for INDIAN TERRAIN FASHIONS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 51.00, BSE: ₹ 50.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Indian Terrain Fashions Ltd is amongst the leading retailers in India. The company is engaged in selling garment in the local market by setting up exclusive brand retail outlets across India and carrying on business as retailer, importers, dealers in all kinds of suiting, shirting, cotton and man made synthesis knitted fabrics, apparel, home textiles and fashion accessories. The company's products are sold through various channels through their own stores and retailed through National Store Chains (NSC)/ Multi Brand Outlets (MBO). Currently, the brand offers a product range comprising of shirts, trousers, knits, jackets and sweaters. Indian Terrain's clothing and lifestyle products sport a lively attitude to match its like minded customers. Indian Terrain Fashions Ltd was incorporated on September 29, 2009 as a subsidiary of Celebrity Fashions Ltd. In September 2010, as per the scheme of arrangement, the Indian Terrain division of Celebrity Fashions Ltd was transferred to the company on a going concern basis with effect from April 1, 2010. The company shares were listed on Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange with effect from March 11, 2011.Read more