This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD.
- TAMBOLI CAPITAL LTD.
- AHIMSA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- GOENKA DIAMOND & JEWELS LTD.
- MAYUR FLOORINGS LIMITED
- GRAVITY (INDIA) LIMITED
- SHREE SALASAR INVESTMENT LTD.
- PULZ ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- SWELECT ENERGY SYSTEMS LIMITED
- GUJARAT BOROSIL LTD.
- SHREE STEEL WIRE ROPES LTD.
- ASTRON PAPER & BOARD MILL LIMITED
- PASUPATI SPG.& WVG.MILLS LTD.
- GREAVES COTTON LTD.
- SAVANT INFOCOMM LTD.
- INDO EURO INDCHEM LTD.
- PBM POLYTEX LTD.
- TRITON CORP LIMITED
- D-LINK (INDIA) LTD
- SRI AMARNATH FINANCE LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD. (IBRIGST)?
Can I buy INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD. (IBRIGST) shares?
How do I buy INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD. (IBRIGST) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD. (IBRIGST) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD. (IBRIGST) shares.
In which sector do INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD. (IBRIGST) belong?
Today's live share price for INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 14.55 with a current market capitalization of .
The company was incorporated in 1961 and manufactures bright bars and rods. Alok Kumar Jajodia is the Chairman of the company. The company`s shares were listed on BSE.Read more