This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BPCL (BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD)
- MUTHOOT CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- ARMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- ASM TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- SHREE OSWAL SEEDS AND CHEMICALS LIMITED
- NEW MARKETS ADVISORY LTD.
- CHANDRA PRABHU INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- HIMATSINGKA SEIDE LTD.
- INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- FLORA CORPORATION LTD
- DHANLAXMI FABRICS LTD.
- WARDWIZARD INNOVATIONS AND MOBILITY LIMITED
- SPLENDID METAL PRODUCTS LTD
- B.L.KASHYAP AND SONS LTD.
- STEEL CITY SECURITIES LIMITED
- STEL HOLDINGS LTD
- AHMEDABAD STEELCRAFT LTD.
- WHEELS INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD. (IBINFO)?
Can I buy IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD. (IBINFO) shares?
How do I buy IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD. (IBINFO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD. (IBINFO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD. (IBINFO) shares.
In which sector do IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD. (IBINFO) belong?
Today's live share price for IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 26.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 7th December, 1987 as Indian beverages, IB Infotech Enterprises was subsequently converted into a public limited company. It was promoted by V.C.Kumaran, Mrs. Vasanbtha Kumaran, S.R.Mishra and others. It is setting up a 100% EOU project for coconut based products in foreign collaboration with M/s Harlen Fine Foods (HFF), Singapore. It is also planning to manufacture and export cocount water/juice, cream and juice based fruit cocktails and for the same it has acquired land measuring 4.36 acres of land at Taluka Elevenchery, Dist. Palakkad, Kerala. It has entered into a technical collaboration agreement with HFF, Singapore for providing technical know-how. Company introduce in the market "Harlen Brand" of Mineral Water, Tea & Coconut Oil on a trial basis. Company opened branches at Agra & Jaipur & also proposed to open in Delhi & Jammy to expand its business. It has entered into a buy back agreement with HFF for buying its 100% production with a Royalty of 10% on sales.Read more