This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GINI SILK MILLS LTD.
- ADVANCED MICRONIC DEVICES LTD.
- SHALIMAR PAINTS LTD.
- VICTORY PAPER & BOARDS (INDIA) LTD.
- KLK ELECTRICAL LTD
- MUNOTH CAPITAL MARKET LTD.
- SITA ENTERPRISES LTD.
- HIKAL LTD.
- MAX FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- STERLING GUARANTY & FINANCE LIMITED
- ELCID INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- ORIENT PAPER & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NATIONAL PLASTIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- SNOWMAN LOGISTICS LTD
- EMCO LTD.
- NAVIN FLUORINE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- USHER AGRO LTD.
- KHATAU EXIM LTD.
- KABRA EXTRUSIONTECHNIK LTD.
- DIGICONTENT LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM)?
Can I buy GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM) shares?
How do I buy GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM) shares.
In which sector do GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (GUJTHEM) belong?
Today's live share price for GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 501.40 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by Kantilal Shah and the Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation, Gujarat Themis Biosyn (GTBL) was incorporated in Dec.'81 as a public limited company. Initially manufacturing the antibiotic, erythromycin, GTBL obtained licences to manufacture bulk drugs like rifampicin, cephalexin, griseofulvin and their formulations in 1990. However, problems relating to purity levels, yield and imports put the company in the red and it became a BIFR case in 1990. Subsequently, it was taken over by a group consisting of Lyka Labs, Themis Chemicals, Kopran and Cadila. Also, Yuhan Corporation, South Korea, brought in technology and finance for running GTBL. During 1995-96 the paid-up share capital increased from Rs 11.25 crores to Rs 11.60 crores after allotment of 350,000 Equity shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 20 per share to the financial institutions by way of conversion of fund interst term loan. During the year installed capacity of rifamysin-S was increased to 90 mtpa and expansion of rifampicin was achieved to the maximum capacity of 120 mtpa. It also commenced operations of its new pharmaceutical division and launched a wide range of anti-tuberculosis products and other antibiotics. The company is constantly identifying new areas for diversification and also capacity expansion of exisiting product in order to further reduction in cost of production and increase in turnover.Read more