This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GORANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- RITCO LOGISTICS LIMITED
- EQUITAS HOLDINGS LTD
- PARLE SOFTWARE LTD.
- PARSHWANATH CORPORATION LTD.
- GENESIS IBRC INDIA LIMITED
- GETALONG ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- RUBFILA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- TIMESCAN LOGISTICS INDIA LIMITED
- OLYMPIC OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TREJHARA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD. (TCS)
- SOUTHERN GAS LIMITED
- POLYCAB INDIA LIMITED
- PHOENIX TOWNSHIP LTD
- KOVAI MEDICAL CENTER & HOSPITAL LTD.
- ADOR MULTIPRODUCTS LIMITED
- MCLEOD RUSSEL INDIA LTD.
- MANAKSIA STEELS LTD
- MONEY MASTERS LEASING & FINANCE LTD
- IGARASHI MOTORS INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of GORANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (GORANIN)?
Can I buy GORANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (GORANIN) shares?
How do I buy GORANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (GORANIN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GORANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (GORANIN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GORANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (GORANIN) shares.
In which sector do GORANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (GORANIN) belong?
Today's live share price for GORANI INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 159.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a public limited company in Mar.'95, Gorani Industries (GIL) was promoted by the Gorani family of Indore, who are engaged in the manufacture of kerosene wick stoves under the popular Nutan brand name. The company is setting up an unit for the manufacture of kerosene wick stoves and LPG stoves at Indore, Madhya Pradesh. It came out with a public issue in Feb.'96 to part-finance its project. The product has been initially developed by the Indian Oil Corporation and the Indian Institute of Petroleum after long research and development. It has 25% - 30% fuel saving capacity as compared to other conventional stoves. The product developed by IOC is sold under the Nutan brand name, for which licences have been given to various manufacturers to market the stoves. There are 14 manufacturers of Nutan stoves in the country. Super Steel Manufacturing Company Pvt Ltd, an associate of the company, is one among them with the largest capacity of 2000 pd. Based on the demand for the stove, the company has also taken up the production of the Nutan stoves along with the LPG stoves. The promoters of the company have already developed a wide distributor / dealer network in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra, and are in the process of appointing market intermediaries in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Orissa. The company also proposes to export its products.Read more