This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Emerald Leisures Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUNGOLD MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
- BLUE PEARL TEXSPIN LIMITED
- G M POLYPLAST LIMITED
- ALACRITY SECURITIES LTD
- OBJECTONE INFORMATION SYSTEMS LIMITED
- INDIA TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- ARCHIDPLY INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BACIL PHARMA LTD.
- INDIANIVESH LTD.
- MEHTA SECURITIES LTD.
- CIL SECURITIES LTD.
- SAFAL HERBS LIMITED
- ARTEMIS ELECTRICALS LIMITED
- LEX NIMBLE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- SAGAR SYSTECH LIMITED
- TUBE INVESTMENTS OF INDIA LIMITED
- INDINFRAVIT TRUST LIMITED
- WE WIN LIMITED
- SOBHA LIMITED
- WIM PLAST LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Emerald Leisures Ltd (EMERALL)?
Can I buy Emerald Leisures Ltd (EMERALL) shares?
How do I buy Emerald Leisures Ltd (EMERALL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Emerald Leisures Ltd (EMERALL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Emerald Leisures Ltd (EMERALL) shares.
Today's live share price for Emerald Leisures Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 72.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Apte Amalgamations Ltd was incorporated on March 8, 1933 as The Phaltan Sugar Works Limited with objective of operations in sugar industry. The Phaltan Sugar Works Limited then diversified in textiles, chemicals, food and food processing industry. In 1981-82 the sugar factory was sold off to the local management and the name of the company was changed to Apte Amalgamations Ltd on June 16, 1982. The Company then took up various projects like chemical unit for manufacturing Sulphamethoxazole. The Company acquired Swastik Textile Mills in the year 1981,a process house which continued operations till the year 1986-87, when the operations of the mills were closed. The Company then closed down its other plants and wound up all other activities as they became operationally unviable. The company thereafter has been selling the Swastik Mill land in piecemeal to different individuals over a period of time for further development. The company is presently in a small way in trading of securities, and exploring the economic and financial viability of carrying out some development activity on the land owned by the company.Read more