This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SANCO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CCL INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- JINDAL CAPITAL LTD.
- SAMTEL COLOR LTD.
- MELSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- IFL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- RAW EDGE INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- M.K. EXIM (INDIA) LTD
- RSC INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- BINAYAK TEX PROCESSORS LTD.
- IDFC FIRST BANK LIMITED
- NATIONAL STEEL & AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INDIAN METALS & FERRO ALLOYS LTD.
- SUPRIYA LIFESCIENCE LIMITED
- TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MASTER CHEMICALS LTD.
- BNK CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
- AMAZE ENTERTECH LTD
- BOMBAY SUPER HYBRID SEEDS
- PNB HOUSING FINANCE LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD. (DHANROTO)?
Can I buy DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD. (DHANROTO) shares?
How do I buy DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD. (DHANROTO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD. (DHANROTO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD. (DHANROTO) shares.
In which sector do DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD. (DHANROTO) belong?
Today's live share price for DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 83.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Dhanalaxmi Roto Spinners Limited was originally incorporated as a Private Limited Company. Subsequently, it was converted into a Public Limited Company. The company was promoted by Ramakant Inani and Srikant Inani. Later, Rajkumar Inani and Rajkumar Inani and Dinesh Kankani joined the company. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing cotton yarn by open end spinning process since 1987. The company had setup two open end machines having 336 rotors and started production in 1989. The company has added one more machine of 192 rotors in March 1994, taking the total capacity to 1387 MT per annum. The expansion programme to increase the installed capacity has been successfully completed.Read more