This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Containerway International Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- LAKSHMI PRECISION SCREWS LTD.
- CRIMSON METAL ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD
- MILLENNIUM ONLINE SOLUTIONS INDIA LIMITED
- PARSHWANATH CORPORATION LTD.
- NIMBUS PROJECTS LTD.
- JK AGRI GENETICS LTD
- INDIA INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST
- LIBORD SECURITIES LIMITED
- CENTENIAL SURGICAL SUTURE LTD.
- CRAFTSMAN AUTOMATION LIMITED
- DION GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD.
- MILESTONE FURNITURE LIMITED
- SMITHS & FOUNDERS (INDIA) LIMITEDD
- TORRENT POWER LTD.
- UNIPRO TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- NITIN SPINNERS LTD.
- REGENT ENTERPRISES LTD
- MAHAAN FOODS LTD.
- EASTERN GASES LTD
- RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Containerway International Ltd (CONTAINER)?
Can I buy Containerway International Ltd (CONTAINER) shares?
How do I buy Containerway International Ltd (CONTAINER) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Containerway International Ltd (CONTAINER) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Containerway International Ltd (CONTAINER) shares.
Today's live share price for Containerway International Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 4.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Container International Ltd was incorporated on 1st Feb.'85 as a private limited company in the name of Containerway Agencies Pvt Ltd in the State of West Bengal. It was subsequently converted into an public limited company on 31st Jan.'95 and the name was changed to Containerway International Ltd (CWIL). CWIL has been promoted by S K Puri and S L Ganapathi. CWIL main business is international freight logistics management, providing a fully integrated service through their worldwide network. The company does Logistics Planning, cost-benefit analysis, scheduling etc. for the purposes of freight movements, Freight Booking, Documentation and Customs Clearance, Supplementary Services, cranage and haulage of empty containers from ICDs to the customer's site and vice versa are also provided to the customers. The company is a registered multimodal operator, controlling shipments from origin to destination and providing a reliable door-to-door freight service. CWIL through its 100% subsidiary Fracht Forwading and Travels Pvt Ltd, an IATA cargo agency is in the business of clearing and forwarding airfreight. During the year Jul.'95, it came out with a public issue of 9,97,500 equity shares of Rs 10/- each for cash at premium of Rs 5/- aggregating to Rs 1.50 crores to part finance the cost of the project to expand and modernise facilities of the company.Read more