This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VIP CLOTHING LTD
- AUTOMOTIVE STAMPINGS & ASSEMBLIES LTD.
- V.I.P.INDUSTRIES LTD.
- FILATEX FASHIONS LTD.
- RADICO KHAITAN LTD.
- ASHIANA ISPAT LTD.
- SWARNSARITA GEMS LTD
- ACCEL LIMITED
- KIMIA BIOSCIENCES LIMITED
- GALLANTT ISPAT LIMITED
- SUBROS LTD.
- SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD.
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- EMGEE CABLES & COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- PROVOGUE (INDIA) LTD.
- MODELLA WOOLLENS LIMITED
- SIKKO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- G.M.BREWERIES LTD.
- AKSHAR SPINTEX LIMITED
- G R INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD (BHAGERIA)?
Can I buy BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD (BHAGERIA) shares?
How do I buy BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD (BHAGERIA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD (BHAGERIA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD (BHAGERIA) shares.
In which sector do BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD (BHAGERIA) belong?
Today's live share price for BHAGERIA INDUSTRIES LTD is NSE: ₹ 174.70, BSE: ₹ 175.85 with a current market capitalization of .
Bhageria Dye-Chem Ltd was established in 1989 with an objective to serve the dyes & intermediates industry all over the globe. Company commenced its operations by setting up a Vinyl Sulphone Plant at Vapi (Gujarat) with capacity of 540 T.P.A. which has now expanded to 3600 T.P.A. Subsequently Company has gone for further expansion in other Dyes intermediates & Dyestuffs. Bhageria has made significant strides in the field of Dye Intermediates and other related products since it`s inception. Nearly 70% of its production is being exported worldwide to various clients including multinationals. The products are being exported to Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Germany, U.S.A & other European and African countries. Today, Bhageria Dye Chem is one of the largest Manufacturer & Exporter of Intermediates and Dyes.Read more