This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BANARAS BEADS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TALWALKARS BETTER VALUE FITNESS LTD
- DHUNSERI INVESTMENTS LTD.
- JOHNSON CONTROLS-HITACHI AIR CONDITIONING INDIA LTD
- IPCA LABORATORIES LTD
- GAYATRI BIOORGANICS LTD.
- KAIRA CAN CO.LTD.
- POWERGRID INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT TRUST LIMITED
- INDIAN METALS & FERRO ALLOYS LTD.
- BATLIBOI LTD.
- KATARE SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- GENESYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION LTD.
- IND-SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD.
- DYNAMIC CABLES LIMITED
- HEALTHFORE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- MOTOR & GENERAL FINANCE LTD.
- BUTTERFLY GANDHIMATHI APPLIANCES LTD
- PROGRESSIVE EXTRACTIONS &
- SAMTEL INDIA LTD.
- BONLON INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- EXCEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of BANARAS BEADS LTD. (BANARBEADS)?
Can I buy BANARAS BEADS LTD. (BANARBEADS) shares?
How do I buy BANARAS BEADS LTD. (BANARBEADS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BANARAS BEADS LTD. (BANARBEADS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BANARAS BEADS LTD. (BANARBEADS) shares.
In which sector do BANARAS BEADS LTD. (BANARBEADS) belong?
Today's live share price for BANARAS BEADS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 73.70, BSE: ₹ 73.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a private limited company in Apr.'80, Banaras Beads (BBL) went public in Oct.'94. Promoted by Ajit Kumar Gupta and Raj Kumar Gupta, it commenced operations by manufacturing glass beads and imitation jewellery and later diversified into woollen products in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. BBL also diversified into handicrafts, silk and silk fabrics, fashion accessories, garments, etc. It has modernised its computer facilities to set up a state-of-the-art computer-aided designing system. BBL has been in this line for over five decades and has been exporting for over two decades (since 1970) to 2000 clients in about fifty countries. BBL has received a number of awards for excellence in exports. In Aug.'94, it was recognised by the government as a Trading House. It is the largest exporter of glass beads in India, having a market share of over 80% of India's exports. The company came out with a public issue in Feb.'95 to finance the expansion of its facilities for glass beads, imitation jewellery and woollen products. It has also created manufacturing facilities for gold and silver studded jewellery. The project was completed in 1995 (cost : Rs 35.6 cr). The company has decided to enter into joint ventures in the US and Canada. It is setting up a manufacturing unit for glass related items as a part of diversification and expansion of its current manufacturing activities.Read more