Infinion Biopharma has filed a DRHP with capital market regulatory body SEBI to go public. This initial public offering will include selling 45 lakh equity shares at a face value of Rs. 10 per share. Besides the public issue, Infinion Biopharma is also considering a pre-IPO placement of 7 lakh shares.
Furthermore, Aryaman Financial Services Limited has been appointed as the lead manager of this issue. Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd is the registrar of this issue.
Objectives of This IPO
With the help of this public offering, Infinion Biopharma is planning to meet the following objectives –
- Make necessary investments in Mobius Biomedical Inc
- Get required licenses to develop women’s health and skincare products
- Meet working capital requirements
- Fund marketing, sales, and distribution expenses to increase geographical reach
- Meet general corporate purposes
Infinion Biopharma – An Insight
Infinion Biopharma is a leading life sciences company in this country, which combines biophysics, engineering, conventional pharmacology, and biochemistry to create innovative and high-value products.
Their current area of focus includes –
- Biotechnology: Infinion Biopharma aims to develop better treatment and diagnostics options for neurological conditions. Hence, they have invested in the UK-based Aurum Biosciences.
- Formulation Technology: To develop better women’s health and skincare products, Infinion Biopharma has secured licensing from Ansella Therapeutics Inc. based in the US.
- Process Technology: Here, Infinion Biopharma has plans to partner up with the US-based Mobius Biomedical Inc. to develop biological drugs.
Why Infinion Biopharma is an Ideal Investment Option?
Infinion Biopharma IPO, when launched, can be a suitable investment option owing to the company’s position in this biotechnology business segment.
Over the years, Infinion Biopharma has made a strategic investment in different biotechnology companies. They have secured licensing and other rights to develop products and distribute them. This puts the company at an advantage, as they are not responsible to develop a product; they are just manufacturing it. This leads to significant savings in R&D.
Additionally, moving early in this segment is necessary to take advantage of an untapped market. With the reduced time in research and development, Infinion Biopharma can now focus on expanding its sales and distribution network to reach more customers.
Incorporated in 2018, the company has been a steady performer in this segment. Moreover, this public offering will allow the organisation to expand its product portfolio and its reach in the Indian as well as global market.
To know more about the recent IPO news and updates, stay subscribed to the Angel One Blogs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the promoters of Infinion Biopharma?
The promoters of Infinion Biopharma are Gautam Bali, Vishal Jain, and Govindsinh Chavada.
- What are the opening and closing dates of the Infinion Biopharma IPO?
The opening and closing dates of this Infinion Biopharma IPO are not available yet.
- What is the price band of the Infinion Biopharma IPO?
The company, along with its lead managers, are yet to decide on the price yet.