This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Transformers And Rectifiers (India) Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KAUSHALYA INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
- AGRI- TECH (INDIA) LTD
- ADVANCE METERING TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- ABHISHEK INTEGRATIONS LIMITED
- WHIRLPOOL OF INDIA LTD.
- APOLLO SINDOORI HOTEL LIMITED
- TECHNOJET CONSULTANTS LTD.
- CAPLIN POINT LAB LTD.
- JAYASWAL NECO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ADVANCE LIFESTYLES LTD.
- BRAHMAPUTRA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- VEDANT FASHIONS LTD
- CL EDUCATE LTD
- EURO ASIA EXPORTS LTD.
- BANNARI AMMAN SUGARS LTD.
- VARROC ENGINEERING LIMITED
- TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- PAGE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HINDUSTAN TIN WORKS LTD.
- MARIS SPINNERS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Transformers And Rectifiers (India) Limited (TRIL)?
Can I buy Transformers And Rectifiers (India) Limited (TRIL) shares?
How do I buy Transformers And Rectifiers (India) Limited (TRIL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Transformers And Rectifiers (India) Limited (TRIL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Transformers And Rectifiers (India) Limited (TRIL) shares.
Today's live share price for Transformers And Rectifiers (India) Limited is NSE: ₹ 28.80, BSE: ₹ 28.70 with a current market capitalization of .
The company was originally incorporated 11th July 1994 as Triveni Electric Company Limited. Mr. Jitendra U. Mamtora, Mrs. Karuna J. Mamtora and Mr. Satyen J. Mamtora were promoted the company. In 1995, the Company name was subsequently changed to Transformers and Rectifiers (India) Limited. Currently, the company has having two manufacturing facilities situated at Changodar and Odhav situated in Ahmedabad. The company has acquired Odhav unit in 2006 as part of the expansion plans. The company business mainly comprises of manufacturing and selling of various kinds of transformers such as power, and distribution transformers, furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, and specialised transformers. In 1998, the company has received as ISO 9001-2000 by Bureau Veritas, in respect of design manufacturing and servicing of distribution transformers, power transformers (up to 200 MVA, 220 kV class) and furnace transformers (up to 63 MVA, 33 kV class). In year 2006, the company has increased the production capacity of the plant located at Changodar from 4000 MVA p.a to its present capacity of 6,000 MVA p.a. In order to effectively augment this unit's production capacities, the company has initiated several expansion and de-bottlenecking procedures to facilitate this expansion, including installation of new winding machines, separate oven for coil drying, segregation of despatch area along with 100 MT capacity EOT crane and employing additional manpower.Read more