This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- B.L.KASHYAP AND SONS LTD.
- ASPIRA PATHLAB & DIAGNOSTICS LIMITED
- SPAN DIVERGENT LTD
- SUMERU INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HIND SECURITIES & CREDITS LTD
- W W TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD.
- ALFA ICA (INDIA) LTD.
- GENESIS IBRC INDIA LIMITED
- RAMA PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- GOLDEN TOBACCO LIMITED
- HYPERSOFT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- KOTHARI FERMENTATION & BIOCHEM LTD.
- SANGHI CORPORATE SERVICES LTD.
- NATIONAL GENERAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ARFIN INDIA LTD
- SHARON BIO-MEDICINE LTD.
- TITAN BIOTECH LTD.
- RCC CEMENTS LTD.
- CENTURY TEXTILES & INDUSTRIES LTD
- SHARE INDIA SECURITIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD. (SURYAKR)?
Can I buy SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD. (SURYAKR) shares?
How do I buy SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD. (SURYAKR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD. (SURYAKR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD. (SURYAKR) shares.
In which sector do SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD. (SURYAKR) belong?
Today's live share price for SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 6.03 with a current market capitalization of .
Suryakrupa Finance Limited (SFL) was incorporated on 6th November, 1986 as a Public Limited Company. The Certificate of commencement of business was obtained on 27th February. 1987 from the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, Bombay. The primary objective of the company is to carry on the business of leasing, hiring, selling, letting, hire-purchase and as a hire-purchase finance company carrying on as its business hire-purchase transaction or the financing of such transaction and an equipment leasing company on the business of leasing of equipment or the financing of such activity and to acquire, provide on lease or on hire-purchase or deferred payment or on other similar basis all types of plant and machineries, industrial and office equipments, appliances, vehicles, land and building, real estates, moveable and immoveable properties. To carry on the business of logistics, transportation by road, Rail, Sea and air, Warehousing, cargo handling, loading and unloading, brokering, supply chain management, shipping agents, shipping agency, transport, stevedores, clearing and forwarding agents, custom house agent, container line, international and national freight forwarding, vessel chartering, custom related works, cargo owners, ship brokers, fleet owners.Read more