This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- IM+ CAPITALS LIMITED
- NEWEVER TRADE WINGS LTD
- TAYLORMADE RENEWABLES LIMITED
- MINDSPACE BUSINESS PARKS REIT LIMITED
- METRO BRANDS LIMITED
- RITA FINANCE AND LEASING LIMITED
- NIHAR INFO GLOBAL LIMITED
- MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- STANDARD BATTERIES LTD.
- JYOTI RESINS & ADHESIVES LIMITED
- PECOS HOTELS AND PUBS LTD
- SHRI NIWAS LEASING AND FINANCE LTD
- ROOPSHRI RESORTS LIMITED
- S K S TEXTILES LIMITED
- S CHAND AND COMPANY LTD
- INSECTICIDES (INDIA) LTD.
- SUMIT WOODS LIMITED
- TVS SRICHAKRA LTD.
- SUN RETAIL LIMITED
- BOMBAY SUPER HYBRID SEEDS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD. (SURYAAMBA)?
Can I buy SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD. (SURYAAMBA) shares?
How do I buy SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD. (SURYAAMBA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD. (SURYAAMBA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD. (SURYAAMBA) shares.
In which sector do SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD. (SURYAAMBA) belong?
Today's live share price for SURYAAMBA SPINNING MILLS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 193.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Suryaamba Spinning Mills Ltd is one of the well-known producers of Yarn. The company is basically into manufacturing of Synthetic blended yarns of Polyester / Viscose, 100% Polyester and 100% Viscose with counts ranging from 20s to 45s. Currently, they have one manufacturing unit with a capacity of 31,104 spindles. The unit is located at Mouza-Nayakund in the state of Maharashtra which is ISO certified. The company`s clients in India are primarily cloth manufacturers and cater to some of the finest brand labels worldwide and hence almost the entire production is directly or indirectly exported. Suryaamba Spinning Mills Ltd was incorporated on May 5, 2007. As per the scheme of arrangement, the assets and liabilities of Nayakund, Ramtek, Nagpur Spinning Unit of Suryalata Spinning Mills Ltd was transferred to and vested in the company with effect from June 30, 2007. The company`s equity shares were listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd (BSE) with effect from September 3, 2009. The company is implementing expansion plan by addition of 12,096 Spindles adjacent to the existing plant premises at an estimated cost of Rs 35 crore. In that, the company started commercial production with 3024 spindles and is hoping to start entire production of 12096 spindles during the year financial year 2011-12.Read more