This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Supra Trends Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DELTA CORP LTD.
- VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VXL INSTRUMENTS LTD.
- SUNIL HEALTHCARE LTD
- INDIANIVESH LTD.
- VIRTUAL GLOBAL EDUCATION LTD.
- KHANDELWAL EXTRACTION LIMITED
- MACK TRADING CO.LTD.
- RATHI BARS LTD.
- AGRO TECH FOODS LTD.
- PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD.
- PARSHWANATH CORPORATION LTD.
- AMI ORGANICS LIMITED
- BMB MUSIC & MAGNETICS LTD.
- W.H.BRADY & CO.LTD.
- JSG LEASING LIMITED
- PIONEER EMBROIDERIES LTD.
- ULTRAMARINE & PIGMENTS LTD.
- ADVANCED MICRONIC DEVICES LTD.
- UNICHEM LABORATORIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Supra Trends Limited (SUPRATRE)?
Can I buy Supra Trends Limited (SUPRATRE) shares?
How do I buy Supra Trends Limited (SUPRATRE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Supra Trends Limited (SUPRATRE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Supra Trends Limited (SUPRATRE) shares.
In which sector do Supra Trends Limited (SUPRATRE) belong?
Today's live share price for Supra Trends Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 15.90 with a current market capitalization of .
`Supra Trends Limited` formerly `Vijay Growth Financial Services Limited` was incorporated on January 23, 1987 with an object to provide financial consultancy services including leasing, hire purchase and investment activities. The Company came out with a Public Issue in July 1994. Presently, the Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing including licensed manufacturing, processing, producing, importing, or exporting, marketing, distributing, selling, re-selling, supplying and to act as trader, agent, C &F agent, distributor, representative, job worker or otherwise to deal in all types of apparels, footwear, sportswear and other textiles goods.Read more