This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- REDINGTON (INDIA) LTD.
- VAKSONS AUTOMOBILES LTD
- JINDAL DRILLING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- L&T FINANCE HOLDINGS LTD.
- KUWER INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHEELA FOAM LTD
- GUJARAT MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- SURYACHAKRA POWER CORPORATION LTD.
- ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LTD.
- MOHIT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VIRESCENT RENEW ENER TRUS
- SHREE RENUKA SUGARS LTD.
- OMNI AXS SOFTWARE LTD.
- RICO AUTO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- J R FOODS LIMITED
- TCI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ROSSELL INDIA LTD.
- TCNS CLOTHING CO LIMITED
- BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL INDIA LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD. (SHKARTP)?
Can I buy SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD. (SHKARTP) shares?
How do I buy SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD. (SHKARTP) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD. (SHKARTP) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD. (SHKARTP) shares.
In which sector do SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD. (SHKARTP) belong?
Today's live share price for SHREE KARTHIK PAPERS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 8.34 with a current market capitalization of .
Shree Karthik Papers Limited (SKPL) was originally incorporated on December 18, 1991 as a Private Limited Company under the name of Sree Karthik Papers Private Limited. Subsequently the name of the company was changed to Shree karthik papers Private Limited on April 11, 1994. It become a Public limited company on April 13, 1994. SKPL was established to manufacture writing and printing paper at Village Kottur, Pollachi Taluk, District Coimbatore in the State of Tamilnadu. The project was originally envisaged for setting up a paper mill to manufacture 8480 tpa of writing and printing paper. After discussions with suppliers and consultants the company revised the capacities to 13350 TPA and the same was appraised by IDBI in May,1992 and the cost was Rs.1276 lacs. The company commenced its commercial production on February,1995. The company came out with a public issue in December,1994 and the issue was oversubscribed by more than 10 times. As a value addition the company is planning to go in for manufacture of Newsprint. The company has been declared as a Sick Company by BIFR during the year 1999 and has appointed IDBI as the operating agency to formulate a Rehabilitation Scheme.Read more