This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KDJ HOLIDAYSCAPES AND RESORTS LIMITED
- KAMDHENU LTD
- JAYSYNTH DYESTUFF (INDIA) LTD.
- GAUTAM GEMS LIMITED
- MPIL CORPORATION LIMITED
- MARBLE CITY INDIA LIMITED
- CG-VAK SOFTWARE & EXPORTS LTD.
- KAUSHALYA INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
- HARDWYN INDIA LIMITED
- JASCH INDUSTRIES LTD.
- AARTI INDUSTRIES LTD
- AVG LOGISTICS LIMITED
- GRP LTD.
- DPSC LIMITED
- ATHARV ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- SHRIRAM CITY UNION FINANCE LTD.
- SHREE TIRUPATI BALAJEE FIBC LIMITED
- ACC LTD
- DESH RAKSHAK AUSHDHALAYA LTD.
- BHARAT WIRE ROPES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD. (SHHARICH)?
Can I buy SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD. (SHHARICH) shares?
How do I buy SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD. (SHHARICH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD. (SHHARICH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD. (SHHARICH) shares.
In which sector do SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD. (SHHARICH) belong?
Today's live share price for SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 59.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Shree Hari Chemicals Exports Ltd is an India-based company. The Company operates in the chemicals industry. The Company is engaged in the manufacture of dye intermediate, such as 1-Amino, 8-Napthol and 3-6 Disulphonic Acid. The Companys product is an intermediate for the dyestuff, mainly reactive dyes, which is being used in cotton textiles. The Companys products include H-acid, Koch-acid, dye intermediates, acid dyes, reactive dyes and direct dyes. Shree Hari Chemicals Exports Ltd was established in the year 1987. The factory of Shree Hari Chemicals Export Ltd., (SHCEL), is located at Mahad, Raigad District of Maharashtra state, India, one of the Largest Manufacturing unit of H-Acid in India. In 1993, the company was converted in to a public Limited company and listed on Bombay Stock Exchange i.e. Now, 45 % of Companys shares are with Public & Financial Institution. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010 (fiscal 2010), it produced and sold 3,457.453 and 3,453.779 tones of H-acid, respectively. The Company exports its products to Singapore, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, Taiwan, Bangladesh, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Dubai, United Kingdom and France.Read more