This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHIVA MEDICARE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HEMANG RESOURCES LTD
- RANE (MADRAS) LTD.
- J.J.FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- SATKAR FINLEASE LTD
- HOUSING DEVELOPMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- KALYANI INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD.
- LYKIS LIMITED
- INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD.
- THE HI-TECH GEARS LTD
- ANAND RAYONS LIMITED
- ESHA MEDIA RESEARCH LIMITED
- GRM OVERSEAS LTD.
- VIPUL LIMITED
- OMNIPOTENT INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- GUJARAT INVESTA LIMITED
- GARWARE POLYESTER LTD.
- MADHAV MARBLES & GRANITES LTD.
- SUPER SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- SANGHI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- USHANTI COLOUR CHEM LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy SHIVA MEDICARE LTD. (SHIVMED) shares?
How do I buy SHIVA MEDICARE LTD. (SHIVMED) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHIVA MEDICARE LTD. (SHIVMED) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHIVA MEDICARE LTD. (SHIVMED) shares.
In which sector do SHIVA MEDICARE LTD. (SHIVMED) belong?
Today's live share price for SHIVA MEDICARE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Shiva Medicare (SML) was incorporated on 2 Dec.'91 to manufacture latex gloves. The company took over the Rubber division of Vijayshree Spinning Mills located at Tambaram,Chennai. SML manufactures disposable latex examination gloves and currently has two lines capable of producing 36 mln pcs pa each. After taking possession of the unit on 11 Apr.'92, within a short span of four months, the company successfully shipped, on 31 Aug.'92, its first consignment to its overseas buyers Steriltx (USA), US, and since then is regularly exporting its product to Steriltx (USA). The company had commissioned three lines in the year 1994-95. Company also modified its 2 Nos. old diplines for manufacturing of Nitrele and Surgical Gloves & proposed to manufacture value added products such as Nitrele, Surgical and Chlorinated Gloves. Company applying term loan through Union Bank of India for putting the Chlorination plant to produce powder free gloves. Company also obtained 510-K from Food & Drug Administration, U.S.A for marketing powder free gloves in U.S.A. and C.E. mark from Norewegian Ministry of Health and Social Affairs for marketing of examination gloves in the European countries. The company has been referred to BIFR as the networth has been fully eroded.Read more