This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SANDESH LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ONESOURCE TECHMEDIA LTD.
- INOX WIND ENERGY LIMITED
- SILVER OAK (INDIA) LTD.
- HINDWARE HOME INNOVATION LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- ARTEMIS ELECTRICALS LIMITED
- D B CORP LTD
- QUINTEGRA SOLUTIONS LTD.
- MEWAT ZINC LTD.
- ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE AMC LIMITED
- JENBURKT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- RAJRATAN GLOBAL WIRE LTD.
- PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KABRA COMMERCIAL LTD
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- ASAHI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CLASSIC LEASING & FINANCE LTD
- GVK POWER & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- KHFM HOSPITALITY FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SANDESH LTD. (SANDESH)?
Can I buy SANDESH LTD. (SANDESH) shares?
How do I buy SANDESH LTD. (SANDESH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SANDESH LTD. (SANDESH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SANDESH LTD. (SANDESH) shares.
In which sector do SANDESH LTD. (SANDESH) belong?
Today's live share price for SANDESH LTD. is NSE: ₹ 746.00, BSE: ₹ 731.65 with a current market capitalization of .
Sandesh is a Gujarat-based publishing house. The company's daily Sandesh is published from Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda and Rajkot. It is also publishing a weekly magazine for women called 'STREE'and also launched monthly publicaiton on Astrology viz 'JYOTISH-DEEP'. The company is also engaged in leasing activities. During 1996-97, it undertook a new project in the form of a new printing press at Vastrapur, Ahmedabad with an outlay of Rs 13 crores, which commenced commercial production in Mar'98. The company had put up printing press at Bhavnagar. During 1999-2000, the printing press at Vastrapur commenced printing operations. In July 2001, the hon'ble high court of Ahmedabad, Gujarat approved the scheme of amalgamations of its wholly owned subsidiaries, Shubhkamna Investments, Sarvashanti Investment and Swarpan Investment with the company with effect from April 2000. The company has also shifted its administrative office to its new building at Bodakdev during the year. A Health Care Division viz 'Sandesh Health Care' was commenced during 2001-02. To market Beautycare,Herbal & Ayurvedic products this division was inauguarated.Read more