This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PUNJAB ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ARO GRANITE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BALMER LAWRIE INVESTMENTS LTD.
- HCKK VENTURES LTD
- COMMERCIAL SYN BAGS LIMITED
- MATHER & PLATT FIRE SYSTEMS LIMITED
- SHREE TULSI ONLINE.COM LTD.
- AASTAMANGALAM FINANCE LIMITED
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD (M&M)
- VARDHMAN HOLDINGS LTD.
- NET PIX SHORTS DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED
- BEW ENGINEERING LIMITED
- G R INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- ARCUTTIPORE TEA CO.LTD.
- BMW INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- DAMODAR INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ARIHANT FOUNDATIONS & HOUSING LTD.
- COVENTRY COIL-O-MATIC (HARYANA) LTD.
- GATI LTD.
- ZODIAC-JRD-MKJ LTD.
- SAHARA HOUSINGFINA CORPORATION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PUNJAB ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD. (PACL)?
Can I buy PUNJAB ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD. (PACL) shares?
How do I buy PUNJAB ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD. (PACL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PUNJAB ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD. (PACL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PUNJAB ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD. (PACL) shares.
Today's live share price for PUNJAB ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 73.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by the Punjab State Industrial Development Corporation, Punjab Alkalies and Chemicals (PAC) was incorporated as Punjab Alkalies. Its name was changed to the present one in Apr.'93, In Jan.'94, its caustic soda plant (inst. cap.: 37059 tpa) commenced operations. In Sep.'87, the company commissioned its caustic soda concentration and flaking unit, and in 1988, completed the changeover from graphite anodes to dimensionally stable metal anodes in all the cells, and also installed an anode control and protection device in its caustic soda plant. In Oct.'91, it commissioned the capacity optimisation project in phase-I, as a result of which the installed capacity of caustic soda and liquid chlorine increased to 41152 tpa and 29700 tpa respectively. With the implementation of phase-II of capacity optimisation project, the installed capacity of caustic soda increased to 50820 tpa. It also commissioned a waste air de-chlorination unit in Nov.'92. PAC offered rights (premium: Rs 35) in Mar.'94 to finance the expansion of its caustic soda plant by 33000 tpa based on membrane cell technology. The plant with its expanded capacity, started commercial production in Aug.'95. In 1996-97, the company received the ISO 9002 Certification by DET NORSKE VERITAS(DNV), Netherlands. In 1998-99, it increased the installed capacity of caustic soda, liquid chlorine and hydrogen gas to 99,000 MT, 87,714 MT and 277,20,000 NM3. The Company is in the process of changing the membranes of 100 TPD Membrane Cell Caustic Soda Plant to reduce power consumption. The know-how for the membrane has been fully absorbed. The know-how for the company's Mercury Cell to 200 TPD Membrane Cell converted Caustic Soda Plant has also been absorbed. The company has become a Sick Company and necessary reference is made to BIFR.Read more