This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MAJESTIC RESEARCH SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS LTD
- VAMA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RALLIS INDIA LTD
- BALGOPAL COMMERCIAL LIMITED
- SPICEJET LTD.
- MOTOR & GENERAL FINANCE LTD.
- OLYMPIA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ASYA INFOSOFT LIMITED
- KGN ENTERPRISES LTD.
- CHEMO PHARMA LABORATORIES LTD.
- GRUH FINANCE LTD.
- GUJARAT INDUSTRIES POWER CO.LTD.
- BHARAT AGRI FERT & REALTY LTD.
- V R WOODART LTD.
- SANG FROID LABS (INDIA) LTD
- BALRAMPUR CHINI MILLS LTD
- PIL ITALICA LIFESTYLE LTD
- TARAPUR TRANSFORMERS LTD
- SHILP GRAVURES LTD.
- SURAJ PRODUCTS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD. (PARMCOS-B)?
Can I buy PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD. (PARMCOS-B) shares?
How do I buy PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD. (PARMCOS-B) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD. (PARMCOS-B) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD. (PARMCOS-B) shares.
In which sector do PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD. (PARMCOS-B) belong?
Today's live share price for PARAMOUNT COSMETICS (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 43.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as Tips & Toes Cosmetics Gujarat, a private limited company, in Nov.'85, Tips & Toes Cosmetics (India) became public and got its present name in Mar.'86. The company manufactures and markets indigenous and western cosmetics under the brand names Tips & Toes, Shilpa, and Shingar. It markets a western range of cosmetic products like Tips & Toes nail lustre, lip lustre, cream, blush-on, compact powder, talcum powder, eye definer, sindoor, etc. The company entered the domestic market with products like kumkum, kajal, and sticker kumkum, under the brand name Shingar. The products marketed under the brand names Shilpa Sticker Kumkum and Shilpa Liquid Kumkum are manufactured by the company while other products marketed by it are bought as finished products. It has wholly owned subsidiary Premier Cosmetics. The company's rights issue (at a premium of Rs 90), offered in Apr.'95, failed to get the 90% minimum subscription. The rights issue was intended for augmenting the company's increased working capital requirement to meet expenses incurred in launching various new products.Read more